The InciSioN Global Surgery Symposium (IGSS) 2021 invites you to submit your abstract to share your research, discuss and gain feedback from a global audience of experts and peers in the field. We are excited to announce that for the IGSS scientific forum will include both Oral and Poster presentations! All presentations will be in virtual format! Top presentations will be selected for awards!
For enquiries related to the abstract submission, please email Research@incisionetwork.org
We are delighted to consider abstract submissions from the following categories within the framework of global surgery:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Disaster and conflict
- Epidemiology/Public Health
- Clinical Studies
- Health Policy
- Equity in Global Surgery
When submitting your abstract, please be prepared to provide the following:
- Abstract title
- Presenter, degree/designation, affiliated institution/organization
- Co-author(s) (if applicable), including degree/designation and affiliated institution. A maximum of 10 co-authors are allowed.
- Abstract (Max. 250 words)
- Research Track (see above) that defines your abstract best
- A maximum of two abstracts per author are allowed for consideration.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract submitted for the symposium should be no longer than 250 words (title and references not included in word limit). Abstracts longer than 250 words will not be considered.
- Please ensure your email address is correct as you will be notified via email if your submission has been accepted.
- You will be notified of the status of your abstract by July 20th 2021
All submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Relevance to global surgery
- Scientific rigor
Note: As part of our commitment to equity we pay close attention to authorship roles and just presence of LMIC partners in submitted abstracts.